Monday, March 2, 2015

February 2014 - Recap

February was an awesome month!  My bike volume was down compared to January, but that's mainly b/c of the Tour of Sufferlandria.  Everything else is trending up as I build towards an awesome season!


I had 9 swim sessions (8:16), 10 rides (10:39), and 18 runs (10:53) for a total of 37 workouts in 29 hours and 49 minutes.  That's slightly less than January but we had fewer days.  The big takeaways are that my swimming went up from 8.55 miles to 12.47 miles and my running went from 35.84 miles to 61.72.

This week is a deload week for running even though I feel good.  All of the experts seem to advise taking an easier week every 3 - 4 weeks so I guess it can't hurt.  I should still end up with 80 - 90 miles for the month.  After reading my last post I've been inspired to go back and total up my old training logs by week and month.  It will be interesting to see how far I've come.

No comments:

Post a Comment